[OUTLAW]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelancer Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Des Verückten neues Spielzeug

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
King~Fisher
Bandit Lord
Bandit Lord
King~Fisher

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

Des Verückten neues Spielzeug - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Des Verückten neues Spielzeug   Des Verückten neues Spielzeug - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:19 pm

hihi that macro is sweet bill Razz

u should try to go more down if u are shooting this little objects. even perspective @ eye-high that makes your object happy alien (sure it was not possible @ this moment)
where u did shoot this photo ? i never saw so a caterpillar scratch

EDIT: ahh it is a half-adult caterpillar of the "macrothylacia rubi" ... this will be a nice lepidoptera in a few weeks
Back to top Go down
Bloody~Bill
Pferdedieb
Pferdedieb

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

PostSubject: Re: Des Verückten neues Spielzeug   Des Verückten neues Spielzeug - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:11 pm

I took this picture this morning at my cottage.

Well, I'm zufrieden (^^) with this picture when I have in mind that it's taken with a mobile phone camera Smile
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Des Verückten neues Spielzeug   Des Verückten neues Spielzeug - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:02 pm

It doesn't matter which camera you use to take your photos. If you wish i can shoot some photos with my old Minolta Dimage Xt (should be 7-8years old).
In my oppinion some part of photography is a combination of right time, right place and right light. There are certain hours every day at which you get the best photos (landscapes or generall "outdoor" shooting).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Des Verückten neues Spielzeug   Des Verückten neues Spielzeug - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Des Verückten neues Spielzeug
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2